This is the Single Frill Stretch from SHINDO (S.I.C.). This elastic ruffle tape has two lines on the edge of a sheer organdy ruffle, emphasizing the lines of the ruffle even more. It has the luster and lightness that only nylon materials can offer, and is compatible with thin body fabrics. It is recommended for use in casual clothing and general merchandise. Three meter-cut products are sold as samples to check the actual product or for prototypes. Please be sure to check the actual product with a three meter-cut product before purchasing in a roll.
||3 Meters Cut or Roll
||Nylon 90% Polyurethane 10%
- Depending on performance and display settings, there are instances in which the color of the photo and the actual product slightly differ.
- In the rare event that the ribbon has a seam in it, we will send extra of the product.
- Please be aware of the possibility of dye lot variations when placing your order.
- Width can vary slightly when measuring.
- Our yarn is dyeable under atmospheric pressure, which lessens the effect of the dye on the yarn's natural characteristics, stability and functionality (especially int the case of polyurethane yarn).
- Please conduct your own tests for shrinkage as well as sewing to avoid sewing errors and seam puckering in bulk production. After conducting your own tests, please apply appropriate care lable to the garment.
- Items dyed in deep colors may stain lighter fabrics.
- The piping product is braided or woven. This product is prone to fraying.
- This item is a woven tape with one side of its selvedge comprised of loops. Breaking the loops may lead to fraying. to avoid this, please sew multiple stitches on he edge or fold the edge in half.
- Please be careful about loose threads at the cut end as well as slippage and seam distortion while sewing.
- Relax spooled items for at least 24 hours before use to avoid shrinkage.
- Please do not store goods in cardboard boxes in high temperatures/humidity, as this may cause discoloration.
- Product may turn yellow when exposed to nitrogen oxides.